Data centre Services
A safe and accessible environment for all your data
For companies, the availability of ICT has become a fundamental
requirement for everyday business operations. For this reason there
has been exponential growth in the demand for data centers, but
mainly for disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
In order to meet the demand for high availability in ICT, Syntigo has developed a services offering which enables companies to construct a cost-efficient and future-oriented ICT environment.
Data Centre solutions and services
- Dedicated Housing equipped with racks or private cages in our Tier-III+ data center in Mechelen
- Carrier neutral connectivity with the most important telecom operators
- End-to-end network integration with the Syntigo L2/L3 fibre backbone, our own network of more than 6,000 km
- Hands & Eyes services
- Conference rooms, unpacking and testing rooms and storage
- An ideal location between Brussels and Antwerp for use as a primary data center or as business continuity data center which fully meets demands in the area of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Easily accessible by public transportation and by car
- Modular: possibility to purchase per rack but also on the basis of a private cage
- Very flexible power supply on the basis of a central electrical bus bar with read-out of energy use
- Cooling capacity of 1 kVA, 1.5 kVA and 2 kVA with expansion without interruption
- Guaranteed growth possibilities: there is in fact an expansion of 900 m2 planned in 2016
- Technical specifications that are superior to the TIER III standard (Uptime Institute)
- The presence of numerous telecom operators (neutral carrier)
- The use of environmentally friendly technologies such as cold aisle containment and free airflow cooling
- Very strict safety regulations based on European standards (ISO27001)
- One of the best PUE factors (Power Usage Efficiency) on the market.
The information in these documents is subject to change without notice. It is strictly informative and shall not be construed as a commitment by Syntigo. Although Syntigo has made every attempt to ensure that the information is correct, Syntigo does not provide any legal, commercial or other warranty on it. The content of this document, including but not limited to trademarks, texts, images and logos, is and remains the property of Syntigo or its rightful owner and is protected by (Belgian) intellectual property law. All rights reserved.