Network services for the future
Whether speech, data or video: for all of these applications, your organisation needs a fast, safe connection that can always be counted on. Syntigo has the connection, wherever in Belgium your business is located. We have our own optic fibre network extending over 6,400 kilometres across the length and breadth of Belgium and into Luxembourg. Our cables follow railway lines, which means that the distance between two sites is shorter than with other operators. Every kilometre, there is a tapping point, one of which is likely to be right in your vicinity. Because our network is mostly above-ground, we can quickly extend it, upgrade it and repair it when necessary.
Solutions and services in this area
- Extensive point-to-point connectivity, with several interfaces:
TDM (E-1, E-3, STM-1 to STM-64), Ethernet (10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps), SDI and FibreChannel
- A ‘best in class’ Service Level Agreement, on the basis of a fully redundant optic fibre backbone
- Non-protected or protected (on backbone level, with possibility of access redundancy)
- High availability and speed via high-capacity optic fibre connection (up to 1 Gbps)
- Value Added Services, including domain name registration, DNS, Reverse DNS etc.
- Point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint approach
- Metro Ethernet Forum E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree-compliant
- Multiple Class of Services (CoS) and Enhanced SLA
- Optic fibre and xDSL access possible
- Multiple Quality of Services (QoS), SLA and reporting
- Optic fibre and xDSL access possible with optional W-CDMA backup
- Housing and hosting, Tier-3 + level
- Shortest possible connections (our fibre cables mostly follow railway lines)
- Adapted, integrated custom-made solution
- International PoPs
- Very high availability of the circuit
- 24/7 Network Operations Centre
- Account and services management
The information in these documents is subject to change without notice. It is strictly informative and shall not be construed as a commitment by Syntigo. Although Syntigo has made every attempt to ensure that the information is correct, Syntigo does not provide any legal, commercial or other warranty on it. The content of this document, including but not limited to trademarks, texts, images and logos, is and remains the property of Syntigo or its rightful owner and is protected by (Belgian) intellectual property law. All rights reserved.